It's time to crunch some numbers! How quickly can you complete the challenging puzzles in Microsoft Sudoku?
Fans of the numerical game from all around the world have been playing the Microsoft edition of Sudoku since it first debuted in 2014. If you've never tried it before, now is a great time to experience it for yourself. Will you be able to fill all the columns and rows in each grid in this challenging Microsoft game?
There's also several different modes for players of all skill levels in this version of the classic game. Be sure to try the helpful notes option, too. It will help you keep track of where each number can be inserted. If you’re looking for a real challenge, try one of the irregular puzzles that feature more complex layouts.
How to Play Microsoft Sudoku?
Microsoft Sudoku is one of the world’s most addictive sudoku games. The goal is to fill all the columns, rows, and 3 x 3 grids within a larger one with every digit from 1 to 9 without any of them repeating. There's typically only one solution for each puzzle, but that isn’t always the case!
- LEFT CLICK on a number from the list to use it.
- LEFT CLICK AGAIN on a square in the grid to put the number in it.
- CLICK THE ERASE BUTTON to clear a square.
Note: you can also click on a square first before you choose a number.
- USE THE ARROWS to move through each grid and select a square.
- TYPE A NUMBER to put it in a square.
- PRESS THE DELETE BUTTON to clear a selected square.
- PRESS CTRL + Z to undo a move.
Here are four more awesome puzzle games.
- Sudoku: Classic
- Microsoft: Solitaire Collection
- Pyramid: Microsoft Solitaire Collection
- Dominoes Deluxe
Who Developed Microsoft Sudoku?
You may be surprised to learn that a team at Microsoft designed Microsoft Sudoku. Isn't that amazing? It's a fact!